11.12.2009

Photorealism Quad Palette by MAC



I love my new palette!  It is a limited edition quad e/s palette. 
It has the best greens; they almost have a grey tone to them. 
I hope they will add these colors to the eyeshadow selection at MAC.
From left to right, top to bottom: photo realism, fresh approach,
image maker, grey range.

Eyes: To start I used Lemon Aid by Benefit all over lid as a base.  I then applied lightest color (photo realism) to brow bone
and inner 3rd of eyelid
Next I took fresh approach and placed it in the center of eyelid
Then I applied image maker above my crease
I then took grey scale and placed it in my crease and outer v
I also lined my waterline and lined the top and bottom of the eye with
grey scale
I then took a little of the lightest shade and BLENDED
around the perimeter of the colors to get rid of any sharp edges!

Brows: Brow Zings by Benefit (powder/wax) in dark

Face: You Rebel tinted moisturizer by Benefit (light) all over my face
I then used 10 by Benefit (bronzer/highlighter) on my cheeks focusing
on the cheek bone, forehead, nose, and chin

Cheeks: Coralista by Benefit (Love this color!  The Coral is
beautiful)

Lips: Any peachy pink lip gloss will work.

XOXO,

Lo Lo

No comments: