7.26.2010

GLITTER TOES A.K.A. ROCKSTAR TOES!

Seriously this is my new favorite way to rock my pedicure!  I had heard about Glitter Toes awhile ago through a friend of mine, but never really knew exactly what they were.  About two weeks ago, another friend of mine had shown me her fabulous feet; she had Glitter Toes.  Here's the idea behind it... They last about 5 to 7 weeks because no polish is used.  It's literally gel (like what is used for acrylic nails) and GLITTER... Lots and lots of glitter!  So, they put a layer of gel on and sprinkle with glitter.  Then your toes are put under the UV light.  Another layer of gel is added with more glitter, and under the light you go again... Then one last layer of gel and glitter... It's like arts and crafts; I love it!  After the final coat is on, they clean it up and rub it down, and VOILA... You're DONE!  It's so much fun, and you can pick any color under the sun!  I had mine custom made to coordinate with my favorite OPI polish at the time, OPI INK.  We used 4 glitters to get the best blend of color!  So, for anywhere between 25 to 40 bux, you can rock these toes!  Mine were $30.00.  Just be willing to have the same color for over a month, because that's how long they last!

XOXO,

LO LO

No comments: