4.08.2011

MAC QUITE CUTE COLLECTION...

I was in Mac yesterday, just browsin', when I happened upon the collection that JUST launched.  I LOVE IT... I am in love with the pastels right now, and these are fierce!  Here is the entire collection:

I fell in love with the nail polishes in Little Girl Type (pastel lavender) and Mischievous Mint (pastel blue/green):
P.S.  Don't mind the ding on the finger... LOL... Did that with my camera.
I also bought 3 lip products: Candy Yum Yum (makes Girl About Town NOT look hot pink) Playing Koi (which reminds me of Myth, but BETTER) and Bubble Tea Plushglass, which is the perfect nude gloss. 

The swatches don't do it justice.  Anyway, I will post pics soon.  AND YOU WILL DIE! ;)  The best part is that I got my discount on each of these limited edition products.  I'm in heaven.


XOXO,
Lo Lo


2 comments:

Venessa said...

This sweet collection is pretty and so feminine I love it! I hope this isn't just a passing trend but rather something that becomes part of the "classic" looks like the glamourous red lip. I could wear a pretty pink lip 2 my grave! Looooove it!

M.U.A. Lo Lo said...

I agree! I am in LOVE!!!!