4.22.2011

NAILS....

Everyone who knows me know, I am in love with nail polish.  I get a rush when I am buying my new OPI's... That's just me.  Some people like WEED... I love POLISH.  LOL... I just recently saw a picture of a manicure Katy Perry had and I was like, "Ummmm... WANT IT."  Now, let me just say this manicure is NOT for everyone.  It is for people with a lot of time and MONEY.
Katy had 76 crystals just on her THUMB ALONE.  I don't have that time... and needless to say... the money to get SWAROVSKY ish on my NAILS.  I am a makeup artist and for as much as I use my hands, uh hello???? It's not worth losing one of those dang crystals.  So I came up with a modified version of this mani, and I'm diggin' it...

 I had my girl Desiree, who also hooks up the Rockstar toes put the OPI Shellac silver polish on first.  Then I had purchased the nail gems from Boulevard Nail Supplies and had her use nail glue to adhere them to each of my ring fingers.  She then covered them with a top coat.  They are not as sparkly as Katy's blinged out phalanges, but I'm digging them just as much.  
 I like the contrast between the other nails and the "gemstone mama".... Love, love, love my nails and I love how Desiree can make my vision reality!

XOXO,
Lo Lo

P.S.  The Jimmy Choos I really want (fyi) LOL... Totally off topic, but had to throw it in the mix. 
Ahhhh... $1695.00

No comments: