5.18.2010

APRIORI BEAUTY

I became a consultant for this brand new skin care line about 1 month ago.  I must say, I am so glad I did!  I love this product and am so excited to share with everyone!  I have noticed a change in my skin.  It's so soft now, and it feels moisturized and healthy!  I have always had dry skin and after I would cleanse, it felt stripped of it's natural oils and it was always so tight!  Not anymore... The cleanser, enzyme micro scrub, and the night cream are my favorite products!  I can't express how amazing they are, and how this line has completely made me want to change the way I eat, and has forced me to EXERCISE!  Anyone who knows me, knows I would rather sit on the sofa and eat chips and guacomole!  But, I recently was hit with the brilliant idea that having great skin should be accompanied with having a great diet and  healthy exercise routine!  My face can't be the ONLY part of me that's fabulous!  If anyone reading this wants this same feeling, that I am experiencing right now, please check out my site and order directly through me!  You will love it! http://aprioribeauty.com/IC/facesbylolo.

XOXO,

Lo Lo

A picture of me taken yesterday 5/17/10, one month after using Apriori.  The only makeup on me, is lipgloss and mascara.

No comments: