5.05.2010

Gettin' back in the swing of things...

Okay, so I haven't posted a blog since November!  That is unacceptable.  My girl just inspired me to get back into the swing of things as far as blogging goes.  So.. Here is the update... I have a You Tube Channel!  www.youtube.com/FacesByLoLo. Check it out!  I have makeup tutorials and my thoughts about makeup and everything that has to do with beauty and well being!  Also... I am a new consultant for a skincare line called Apriori Beauty!  It's AMAZING... I will definitely be blogging about this line, as it is one of my new favorite PASSIONS!!!  I am so excited for everyone in my life to use it, love it, and share it!  http://aprioribeauty.com/IC/facesbylolo.  Come see what it's all about!  You can order directly from this site!  Anyway... This is the most recent activity in my makeup life!  So, I will try and keep up with this blog, because it is such a great way to "get it out"!

XOXO,
Lo Lo

No comments: