5.27.2010

Urban Decay Training and GRATIS!

Yesterday was a great day!  I had my first Urban Decay training!  It was awesome!  I am loving this new company and the vision behind it!  I love the executives and the accessibility of them!  I love the product!  I am really seeing myself being apart of this team for a long time!  I am excited about where my life is leading and how opportunities are opening up for ME! 
The gratis I received yesterday was seriously the BEST I have ever received from any line I have worked for before!  I am in love!  Here is what I got: (2) 24/7 Eyeliner pencils, a Summer Love palette, Guardian Angel SPF 8 Moisturizing Spray, All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray, a Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss, and a Lip Plumper called BIG FATTY!  LOL... Anyway.. I can't wait to do a look using these products!  It will be posted as a tutorial SOON!

XoXo,

Lo Lo

No comments: