10.26.2010

Dream Angels Demi

Okay!  So... I needed new bras in the WORST way, but kept putting it off.  I decided to bite the bullet and just go charge some on my VS account, that has been paid off for about 3 years now.  It was the best decision I have made in awhile.  Usually a typical bra fitting session sucks for me... I never like how I look in the mirrors and I always feel fat!  Anyway, yesterday was different, I grabbed about 4 different styles but IMMEDIATELY fell IN LOVE with the Dream Angels Demi... OMG... It holds these girls UP and separates and doesn't make me squish out of the top!  No quad boobies here!   I bought it in black, white, and slate blue...  Soooooo excited to wear it and feel good about myself again!  I seriously wanted to cry when I was looking in the mirror!  I haven't felt that sexy, slim, and beautiful in a long time!  I won't deprive myself of the nice things anymore...  Truth is... I AM WORTH EVERY PENNY.

XOXO,
Lo Lo
AND... The back

No comments: