10.17.2010

Lo Lo Was STARSTRUCK!

Yesterday we were having an event at work to promote our new Book Of Shadows Vol. 3 (UD *heart* NYC). We all dressed up in ol' skool 90's hip hop wear. I wore my RUN DMC shirt and GUESS WHAT????? I was standing in front of my counter, waiting to pull my next client, and REVEREND RUN from RUN DMC was approaching with one of his associates! I was in SHOCK! How freakin' random that I wore that shirt the day he strolls through MACYS! So I looked at him and said, "Oh my God, HI!" He goes, "How ya' doin?" I repeated myself, "OMG, Hi!".. He looked at me, saw my shirt, and showed his boy. His boy goes, "Give her the shoes, dog." I was like, "What?" They handed me an Adidas shoebox. Inside were a pair of men's size 11 Shell Toes... Signed, "God Bless!!! Rev Run" They had been worn! Now if I'm putting 2 and 2 together correctly, I'm thinkin' those were a pair of his shoes, and he was waiting to find the perfect person to give them to. I looked up, and said, "4 real???" He goes, "yup, you deserve the shoes". I said, "Can I have a hug?" LOL... He gave me one. Now, all of this happened while he was walking by, so it went very fast and I didn't have time, or HE didn't have time to stop for a picture with me. But, my coworkers handled getting pictures after I got the shoes. I don't think my smile could have been ANY LARGER!  LOL Let's just say that yesterday was truly one of the highlights of this girl's life! Now to find a display unit for these KICKS!


XOXO,
Lo Lo


No comments: