10.14.2010

Holiday Time @ Urban Decay!

It's my favorite time of year!  Not only for the amazing food, cold weather, and quality family time, but for all the great items that makeup lines throw at you!  LOL... I was totally stoked on the Urban Decay Book Of Shadows III (UD *heart* NYC).  I am a total hip hop listenin', big hoop/door knocker earring wearing, sneaker rockin' lady who happens to LOVE New York, AND makeup more than anything!  What could be better than putting the two together in an amazing palette???  This dang palette features a pop up of the city/people in front of a LIT background!  Yes, the freakin' thing LIGHTS UP when opened.  It has a drawer underneath that holds 16 eyeshadow colors ranging from fierce shades to more neutrals, 2 eyeliners, and a mini UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion)  54 bux plus tax!  I copped mine today!  Get your's!  Peep the pics!


AND THEEEEEEENNNNNNN......

I took a stroll over to Sephora on my lunch break, just to see what THEY had that WE didn't.  I KNEW they were getting a particular palette for holiday that we weren't... BUT... I had no idea they had it already!  So, what's a girl to do???  I bought it.  Did I mention MAKEUP IS MY OBSESSION?  So... This palette is called The Black Palette.  When I first saw it, I was thinkin' major Kat Von D status.  I love her, so it all worked out.  LOL... This palette is a little more simple.  It showcases dark, smokey shades from black to green to purple.  There are 6 shades and I love them all!  This one also comes with the UDPP, only in EDEN.  Eden is the opaque yellow version of our eye primer.  I dig it, and I simply adore this palette! 36 bux plus tax and you can walk out the door with a smile on yo' face! PICTURES BELOW... ;)

Can't wait to start rockin' my palettes!  Looks soon to come!

XOXO,

Lo Lo

No comments: