10.06.2010

MAC VENOMOUS VILLAINS!

Okay, so I got quite a few items from the MAC Venomous Villains collection.  My favorite collection after seeing it in person is STILL Maleficent.  I loved her mineralized eyeshadows!  I got the blue/green one called, She Who Dares; I love it!  The picture doesn't do it justice at all, though.  It is loaded with blue and green SHIMMER up the yin yang!  The only two items I have used from my purchase, so far is that shadow, and the lip gellee called Resort Life from the Princess and The Frog Villain... DON'T ask me to spell his name.... LOL... Anyway, I love the line.  People have been complaining about the actual look of the product, saying it looks cheap, but I don't think it does.  They are still shots from the movies put on the product!  I do however LOVE the boxes for the line.  They have sketches of the character on them, and they look so chic!  I will put up more pics from what I bought when I do the look!  I'm so excited to share with you!

XOXO,
Lo Lo

No comments: