11.02.2010

CHARLOTTE RUSSE vs CREATIVE RECREATION

I was in Charlotte Russe the other day looking for boots.  I wish I had the budget at this time to spend more than 40 bux on a pair, but right now... I just need BOOTS!  I was wearing sandals on a rainy day last week... Non acceptable.  So, I went in, and they had a great sale: Buy one pair, get one pair for 10 bux.  I grabbed a cute pair of short ankle boots, but what I was really excited about were the sneakers I found.  I have high top Vans, that I love, but kill my feet because they are so narrow.  I can't even wear them to work just standing there!  So I found these, and I feel that they resemble Creative Recreations!  Hey, for ten bux???  I don't need a label!  They had them in silver, gold, and black.  I got the black, cause I need practical for work... You best believe I am goin back to snag the other colors as well!  I'm stoked!

XOXO,

Lo Lo


No comments: