11.08.2010

"Half"rican Hair...

My daughter is black and white.  She has amazing hair... SUPER curly!  However, it is very hard to manage.  I invested in some products that make it much easier to work with and keep it soft and manageable!  I had heard about Mixed Chicks through a friend when Gabi was just a baby.  I gave them a try a few months back and am very pleased.  I started out using the Leave In Conditioner and the Hair Silk, which is a serum to use on wet or dry hair to keep it smooth and shiny.  I went back last week to replenish and the guy recommended I try Remi Leave In Conditioner.  He said it works as well, if not better, than Mixed Chicks, and it is a thinner texture.  It's also cheaper, which is a plus.  I guess, the competition for bi-racial hair is growing pretty rapidly.  I bought a bottle of that and also invested in the Deep Conditioner by Mixed Chicks.  Our first time using the products was a success!  In the bath I used the Deep Conditioner and rinsed it out.  The smell is amazing!  After I towel dried her hair, I put the Remi in.  I noticed a difference right away, that I didn't notice with the Mixed Chicks Leave In...   Then we finished with the serum.  Gabi completes every "hair session" by patting her head and saying, "cute hair, mama?"  Of course I always reply, "yes, baby, CUTE HAIR!"

Products Used:

Hair Before...


 Hair After...




My World, My All, My Love

XOXO,

Lo Lo

No comments: