11.08.2010

NFL PINK by Victoria's Secret!

Okay, so the only piece of NFL clothing I had ever owned, was a Shawn Merriman jersey.  Needless to say, I don't need to rock that anymore.  I came to the conclusion when the gay pink jerseys with glitter and sparkle came out, that I needed some new Charger gear, but I WASN'T about to wear these cheap lookin' jerseys for women.  That's when I noticed NFL PINK at Victorias Secret.  They rep about ten teams or so from the NFL.  They have the cutest Charger gear!  I figure, if your gonna spend a grip on the gear at the Charger store, you might as well spend the same price or less at Vicky's and have it be SUPER cute!  So, I did.  I don't think I am quite done adding to my collection yet, but here are some pics of the SWAG I SNAGGED so far:                                                Tee
                                                                Sweat Pants
                                                                  Pullover Hoodie (My fave)

As you can see, this stuff is to die for!  The prices are reasonable, some being more expensive than others.  Look to spend between 29 and 60 bux for pieces from the collection.

XOXO,

Lo Lo

No comments: