11.28.2010

A Conversation Piece...

I was on my break at work a few weeks ago, grabbing my daily coffee at Better Buzz and when I was walking back to work, I noticed a necklace in Something Silver that totally caught my attention.  I went in to check it out.  It was beautiful!  I thought to myself how original this piece was and how gorgeous it would be with my Urban Decay eyeliner in COVET!  LOL... Anyway, I put the necklace and matching earrings on hold, and thought about it for a day.  I went back and bought them two days later and I don't regret that decision one bit.  I wore them to work today and literally every 3rd person who passed by had a compliment for me and asked where I bought them.  The earrings were 23 bux and the necklace was 25 bux.  Great prices, but since I am a mall employee I got a discount on them!  So I ended up spending around 40 bux for the 2 pieces... I am so in love!  Let me know what you think!

XOXO,

Lo Lo


No comments: