11.20.2010

I May Be Pretty... But, I Can Kick Your BUTT!

Hey!  I got COMBAT BOOTS.  I have been wanting a pair for awhile now, and in all honesty I REALLY want some DR. MARTINS.  They are a bit outta my price range right now.  I remember my brother used to rock those on the daily with his long shorts and tees and flannel shirts.  It was the Kurt Cobain era for sure!  GRUNGE was the thing.  I was too young to really get into it and my mom would have had a heart attack.  LOL.. I was in my "wigger" phase.  That's what they called it.  Yea, I thought I was black; who woulda thought???  LOL  I used to wear baggy jeans, long flannels with big tees or tight ones (I'm laughing as I'm writing this) and my Champion sneakers or Filas.  OMG... And I had the most intense 90's brownish orange lipstick and liner that you could find at any Longs!  ;) 
So lately, I have been seeing the boots come back around and I'm thinkin', "It's my time to wear what I always wanted to!"  I kinda want to rock 'em with a big flouncy toile skirt and be Betsey Johnson in COMBAT!  I was at Ross the other day browsin' through the shoes, and I saw the boots.  They are Rampage and were 49.99 and I got them on clearance for 15.99.  SCORRRRRRRREEEEE... Here's my pics.. Enjoy!

XOXO,

Lo Lo


No comments: